Tracey D. Waldmann, Esquire
Tracey D. Waldmann joined Raffaele Puppio as Of Counsel in 2015 with a focus in education law and government services.
Prior to joining Raffaele Puppio, from 2011 to 2015, Tracey held a federal judicial clerkship with the Hon. Noel L. Hillman. While there, she researched and drafted opinions in all areas of federal and state law including education law, civil rights and contracts. She also assisted in settlement conferences, mediation, oral arguments, jury selection, and trials.
From 2001 through 2011, Tracey served as a litigation associate attorney in Philadelphia for Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP where she defended national aircraft manufacturers and advised clients on federal aviation regulations. She also defended clients against Title VII discrimination suits, advised clients on government regulations and defended clients at administrative hearings, mediation, and at trial.
She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the Pennsylvania State University, her Master of Arts degree from Temple University and her Juris Doctorate from Temple University Beasley School of Law. While attending law school, Tracey was a member of the Temple Law Review and served as the Articles/Symposium Editor.
- Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- Temple University, M.A., Political Science and Government (1997)
- Penn State University, B.A. (1995)
- Raffaele & Puppio, L.L.C. (2015 – Present)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2011 – 2015)
- Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP (2001 -2011)
- Pennsylvania Bar
- New Jersey Bar
Honors & Activities:
- Graduated Top 10%, Dean’s List (all semesters)
- Barrister’s Award Winner for Trial Advocacy
- Outstanding Oral Advocacy for Trial Advocacy
Tracey lives with her husband and son in Lower Merion, PA. In her spare time, Tracey is a volunteer yoga instructor for kids and likes biking, ballroom dance and cooking.